Preview the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Combining the iconic F-150 capabilities with innovative electric technology, the Ford F-150 Lightning has Oshkosh customers and critics buzzing. Not only is the 2022 Ford Lightning the quickest accelerating F-150 with the most targeted torque ever, but it also offers next-level efficiency with exclusive charging capabilities like 9.6 kW Pro Power Onboard and Intelligent Backup Power. Find out all about the specs, features, and more behind the new Ford F-150 Lightning electric truck, and start planning to explore the Ford Lightning for sale at Holiday Ford.
Ford Lightning Performance
The F-150 Lightning electric truck was created with two inboard electric motors and a standard 4×4 system, which delivers instantaneous torque to power your Appleton travels. A lithium-ion battery pack is kept secure, surrounded by a unique exostructure to protect your battery during off-road bumps. Add in independent rear suspension to smooth out rough roads, and you’ve got one world-class performance. Take a look at some of the specs of the 2022 Ford Lightning below:
- Maximum Towing: 10,000 pounds
- Maximum Payload: 2,000 pounds
- Maximum “Frunk” (Front Trunk) Cargo: 400 liters
Ford Lightning Charging
The new Ford Lightning isn’t just strong and efficient, but it’s also built for the driver’s convenience. There’s no need to go out of your way to find a nearby gas pump in Campbellsport. You can connect to the largest public charging network in North America* or charge from your own very garage!
- Range: The new Ford Lightning has a standard-range battery with an EPA-estimated range of 230 miles**, while the available extended-range battery boosts your range up to an EPA-estimated 300 miles in total***.
- Network: Get wireless access to the Ford Connect Charge Station and Ford Charge Station pro at all times, so you’re never far away from a full charge.
- Backup: Ford Intelligent Backup Power**** has the ability to offboard up to 9.6 kW of power, which can power your house for around three days if needed.
- Tech: Intelligent Range will calculate and recalculate your range, based on your towing and payload at that exact moment, while the available 15.5-inch touchscreen can also tailor your Ford F-150 Lightning electric truck performance with four different drive modes.
Explore the 2022 Ford Lightning at Holiday Ford
Looking for the Ford Lightning for sale in Fond Du Lac? Holiday Ford is here to help. While we wait for the official release of the Ford Lightning for sale, you can preorder the Ford F-150 Lightning electric truck right now. Reserve your new Ford Lightning or contact us with questions.
More From Holiday Ford
The Ford F-150 is one of America’s most popular and best-selling trucks. There are many reasons for that, but among them are this truck’s towing capacity, power, and fit-and-finish. But for 2022, the F-150 has gotten even better, thanks to the addition of the new Ford F-150 Lightning. Aptly named, the Ford Lightning is powered…
The Ford F-250 Limited is designed to take your Oshkosh drives to the next level, with a turbocharged diesel engine and a tremendous amount of torque and towing power. There are two similar price points available for different box sizes, but both models come with the same engine and features. Holiday Ford has everything you need…
If you’re looking for a pickup truck to seriously upgrade your Oshkosh rides, you can’t go wrong with the Ford F-250 Platinum. This model of the iconic Ford F-250 offers you three engine configurations and two price points, but all models come loaded with plenty of impressive features inside and out. Holiday Ford has put together…
Trendsetting style, versatile capability, and innovative technology have finally been made one. Introducing the 2022 Ford Maverick, a full-hybrid pickup truck for the future. This compact sized pickup truck has the practicality, capability, and technology to win over drivers from all over. Check out this handy guide to the all new Ford Maverick and contact…
Combining the iconic F-150 capabilities with innovative electric technology, the Ford F-150 Lightning has Oshkosh customers and critics buzzing. Not only is the 2022 Ford Lightning the quickest accelerating F-150 with the most targeted torque ever, but it also offers next-level efficiency with exclusive charging capabilities like 9.6 kW Pro Power Onboard and Intelligent Backup…