2020 Ford Escape Interior
The 2020 Ford Escape hits the Oshkosh market completely redesigned, bringing back a hybrid powertrain and boasting advanced safety features as standard. Just as important, though, are the updates to the 2020 Ford Escape interior. From comfort and convenience to colors and design, the new Escape interior stands up to the demands of drivers and passengers from Oshkosh and beyond. Learn more with Holiday Ford!
Ford Escape Interior Colors and Design
The new Ford Escape interior colors and design guarantee a premium feel every time you step inside the cabin. The optional Panoramic Vista Roof®, for example, opens fully up to let in fresh air and natural light. Meanwhile, available leather upholstery comes in either Ebony or Sandstone to match your ideal design aesthetic, and ambient lighting allows for customization. No matter what, you can mix and match to create the Escape cabin of your dreams.
Ford Escape Interior Comfort and Convenience
The 2020 Ford Escape interior capitalizes on comfort and convenience, too, with features such as:
- Second-row 60/40 split-folding seats with an all-new sliding and reclining feature to improve passenger comfort and cargo utility
- 10-way power driver seat with front row heaters
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- New rotary gear shift dial, which opens up space for cup holders, bins, storage, and more
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
- Active Park Assist 2.0 for easy parallel and perpendicular parking
Ford Escape Technology
Of course, the Ford Escape interior is known for its technology features, and the 2020 model expands upon its offerings. Nearly all models come standard with an 8-inch touchscreen interface for the Ford SYNC 3 infotainment system. Other features to look forward to include:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- In-car Wi-Fi that supports up to 10 devices
- Ford+Alexa functionality for access to voice navigation, Amazon Prime shopping, and smart home devices
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen with 10 speakers
- Head-Up Display that projects important information ahead of the driver on the windshield
Get a Ford Escape Inside Look at Holiday Ford
Ready to get a Ford Escape inside look? Make your way from Oshkoshto Holiday Ford for a tour and test drive! Get in touch if you have any questions, and be sure to check out our new Ford specials before you stop by! Looking to save? Check out our inventory of used Ford Escape models, or learn more about Ford F-150 towing and Ford F-250 towing if you need even more capability. Also be sure to learn more about Ford Escape towing and Ford Escape dimensions. When you want to take your search in another direction, please be sure to learn more about Ford Bronco history.