2021 Ford Bronco Interior Details
On-the-hunt for a capable new SUV that’s just as ready to hit the trails in Oshkosh as it is to pound the pavement in Beaver Dam? Meet the new 2021 Ford Bronco. With its bold exterior and its spacious and rugged yet still high-grade interior, the Bronco is sure to impress even the most critical eye. Read on to learn more about the new Bronco interior, specifically, or contact us now with any additional questions!
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
You already know that the Ford Bronco boasts a remarkably roughhewn exterior look that fuses retro Bronco styling cues with modern touches like LED headlights and, on some models, oversized off-road tires. But do you know what the 2021 Ford Bronco interior has to offer? From the Ford Bronco dimensions to the Ford Bronco cargo space and more, the 2021 Ford Bronco interior has so much to offer. Here’s an overview:
- Bronco Seating: From 60/40 split-fold second-row seats for maximum functionality to seating for up to five passengers in the Bronco 4-Door, the new Ford Bronco boasts plenty of practical space. Premium and practical touches come in the way of available leather upholstery, durable cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl seating options.
- Bronco Cockpit: The 2021 Ford Bronco interior instrument panel was designed to emulate the one equipped in original Bronco models with a modern twist, thanks to smartphone integration, touchscreen capability, navigation, and more.
- Easy-Clean Interior: Available rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make cleaning up after a messy rendezvous with the elements on Sheboygan trails all that much easier.
- Open-Air Excitement: Like its main competitor, the Jeep Wrangler, the Ford Bronco boasts several roof options so you can let the outside in, no matter where your Oshkosh adventures lead.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: Available hero switches allow you to remain in control of all your West Bend off-road adventures. Just push a button to engage up to six standard and available features like a stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and much more!
Ford Bronco Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Ford Bronco cargo space and cargo dimensions offer plenty of room to fill up with groceries, luggage, or other gear. Though soft Top cargo dimensions are currently unavailable, here’s what you can expect for Bronco models with a Hard Top:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
Here’s what you can expect with regard to the new 2021 Ford Bronco interior dimensions:
- First Row Head Room (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Head Room (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Leg Room (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Discover the Ford Bronco Interior Features & Space Today!
Ready to further explore the interior of the 2021 Ford Bronco for yourself? Take a trip to our Ripon area dealership whenever safest and most convenient for you! Meanwhile, feel free to apply for credit online.