2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior
The exciting 2021 all-electric Ford Mustang Mach-E is here and it doesn’t hold anything back when it comes to sleek, yet muscular design, and an expertly crafted interior. With the inclusion of a larger rear cargo area and available front trunk space, the Ford Mach-E interior is one of the best in the new Ford crossover lineup.
As you take on the streets around Oshkosh and Sheboygan with an EPA-estimated 300-mile range and a top 0-60 MPH time of 3.5 seconds from the Mach-E interior, you’ll be prepared for all the challenges of the road thanks to the plentiful interior technologies. Follow along with Holiday Ford to see what the new Ford Mustang Mach-E has to offer when it comes to premium features and interior space. Otherwise, contact us now to learn more!
Ford Mustang Mach-E: Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space
Whether you’re looking to liven up Beaver Dam and Ripon drives with the family, or you’re searching for an exciting and efficient drive for your solo daily commute, the Mustang Mach-E interior brings a thrilling change to the iconic Mustang muscle car. Not only will drivers like you enjoy the expanded cargo capabilities with the added trunk space, drivers and passengers alike will appreciate the spacious and comfortable interior of the Ford Mach-E interior. Let’s take a look at the Mach-E interior dimensions:
- Front headroom: 38.9 inches
- Front headroom with fixed glass panoramic roof: 40.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.2 inches
- Rear headroom with fixed glass panoramic roof: 39.3 inches
- Front legroom: 43.3 inches
- Rear legroom: 38.1 inches
- Front shoulder room: 57.3 inches
- Rear shoulder room: 56 inches
- Front hip room: 55 inches
- Rear hip room: 55 inches
- Cargo behind second-row seat: 29.7 cubic feet
- Cargo behind first-row seat: 59.7 cubic feet
- Front Trunk cargo volume: 4.7 cubic feet
What sets the Mustang Mach-E interior apart from the standard Mustang coupe or convertible options is the enhanced trunk space in the new Ford all-electric crossover. While the Mach-E interior features a rear cargo area accessible with an available hands-free power liftgate, the front of the Mustang Mach-E features a trunk in the space usually taken up by the engine in most gasoline-powered crossovers and SUVs. Expand your storage capabilities on your shopping trips around West Bend with the nearly 5 cubic feet of additional space!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior: Premium Amenities
The fanfare for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E doesn’t stop at Mach-E interior space, but rather, also continues thanks to the wide range of premium features that make you want to extend your Fond Du Lac area trips. Here are some of the highlighted features of the Ford Mach-E interior that you’re bound to love:
- Mustang Mach-E Select: Wireless phone charging, 10.2” digital cluster and 15.5” touchscreen infotainment system, Ford Co-Pilot360™, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E Premium: Ambient interior lighting, heated first-row seating and steering wheel, memory driver’s seat, B&O sound system by Bang & Olufsen with 10-speakers, FordPass Connect™, Next Generation Sync with Connected Navigation, Phone as a Key (PaaK), panoramic fixed glass roof.
- Mustang Mach-E First Edition: Contrast seat stitching, scuff plate with “First Edition” badging, metallic pedal covers, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E California Route 1: FordPass Connect™, Next Generation Sync with Connected Navigation phone as a Key (PaaK), memory seats and mirrors, and more.
- Mustang Mach-E GT: Comfort package adds everything from power 8-way-adjustable driver and passenger seats to a power liftgate and more. Miko suede-wrapped steering wheel and Ford Performance seats upholstered in vinyl with Miko suede inserts also available.
Discover the Ford Mach-E Interior with Holiday Ford!
While the sleek 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E will turn heads on Fond Du Lac and Oshkosh streets, explore the other ways you’ll be wowed by the Ford Mach-E interior with Holiday Ford by scheduling your test drive and previewing the Ford Mach-E specs you’ll bring to your next adventure.